Brewer’s yeast is a powder used to make beer, the color of brewed beer is brown, and it has a nut flavor and tastes bitter when eaten directly, unlike the taste and flavor of bread yeast that tends to sweetness. Brewer’s yeast contains vitamins and minerals such as chromium, selenium, and zinc. Beer Yeast is used for weight gain and for the skin to be fresh and vibrant. It is used as a dietary supplement for containing vitamins and natural nutrients.
Brewer’s yeast is made up of single-celled organisms, tend to live in certain conditions, and need carbohydrates to multiply especially sugars, these microorganisms produce carbon dioxide and alcohol. Beer yeast can be used for fattening, because it increases the appetite to eat, and provides the body with minerals and vitamins important, and can be used during the programs of slimming to provide the body what it needs.
Yeast beer for weight gain
In order to gain weight, you must increase the amount of calories you gain from the calories you consume. The best way to gain weight is to eat high-calorie foods. There is an increase in calories that are stored in fat, and beer yeast does not contain a large amount of calories. Calories are considered to be low-energy sources, but they increase human appetite. They contain vitamins and natural nutrients such as vitamin B, thiamine and niacin, and contain many minerals such as calcium, magnesium, For Inyum, chrome, which maintains the stability of blood sugar levels; so they are considered a good and safe for patients with diabetes.
Beer yeast helps to feel full because it contains high protein content and reduces cholesterol levels in the body. You can take 1 to 2 tablespoons of yeast a day if you want to gain weight, and you can mix the yeast with juice or drinks daily, and can be added to the regular cooking and sauces and dishes daily.
The benefits of beer yeast
- Is a substance rich in vitamins and minerals, works to improve blood circulation, and revitalizes the body.
- Strengthens hair follicles, gives skin freshness and luster, and strengthens teeth and nails.
- Deeply cleanses the skin, removes plaque in its pores, and helps to reduce spots and pigmentation in the skin; so it enters many of the nourishing creams and treatment of the skin.
- Yeast beer is useful in cases of anemia and folic acid deficiency, because it contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Yeast improves beer mood, works to relax and calm the nerves, but must be treated moderately.
- Relieves skin allergy and irritation.