We find many people following a harsh diet behind losing their excess weight, while a lot of thin people are seeking to know all the ways and recipes to increase their weight, thinness known as a natural weight loss than the ideal weight.
Weight or weight can be measured by this equation Weight on the square of height If the product is less than 20 This means that the person is skinny. The ideal weight is measured using this equation (length – 100). If the weight is lower then it means that the person needs to gain weight.
The main cause of thinness is malnutrition, which is the lack of food as needed by the body of important nutrients such as fats and carbohydrates, proteins and minerals.
Ways to gain weight:
- Honey: It works on weight gain where it contains 60 calories by eating in the morning or even add it with food or fruit.
- By boiling water, adding the ring and leaving it for a minute on the fire, then filtered and poured in a cup and sweetened with honey, taken 3 times a day until the person reaches the desired weight.
- Coriander: It is one of the most important plants that help to gain weight as the presence of iron works to increase red blood cells, and thus improves the proportion of hemoglobin in the blood, can be washed and eaten or added to food and is consumed for a month.
- Onion: It can be eaten here by its time, or eaten with any meal
Important tips when gaining weight:
- Avoid drinking water before eating because it works on anorexia.
- Eat an appetizer with food, and add spices with food that works to open the appetite to the person.
- The abundance of foods containing calcium and magnesium.
- Get out of the psychological problems that may work on anorexia.
- Start eating with the main course and delay the authorities to finish the main course, and eat sweets after the meal.
- Add butter or margarine to foods to increase calories.
- Good chewing of food, because it helps to facilitate digestion and absorption process.
Ways to gain weight vary from person to person depending on the nature of the body.