Thinness in men
Thinness is sometimes a problem for men because they prefer strong objects with muscles in the chest and shoulders. It is normal for girls to be attracted to those who have complete physique and muscles. Once a man suffers from the problem of extreme thinness, he will appear less dignified, so it is advisable to go to a doctor or dietitian. To research the causes of thinness and try to cure, and to identify the most important method used in the treatment of the problem you this article.
How to gain weight for men
eat the food
- Eat more than three meals a day. If your metabolic rate is more than normal, eating three main meals does not help you gain weight, so you should eat all day rather than just feeling hungry. For example, you can eat five meals a day instead of three.
- Eat plenty of calories in each meal, preferably large meals throughout the day.
- Eat foods rich in nutrients. You can also gain weight by drinking soft drinks and eating large-sized pizza, but it is important to pay attention to the quality of foods used to gain weight. Because soft drinks destroy the metabolic rate of a man and make him gain weight rather than muscle.
- Concentrate on the intake of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. For example, eggs, salmon, tuna and lamb can be eaten to get proteins, add olive oil, coconut oil or grape seed oils to get fat, and eat fruits and vegetables like lentils, , And fruit juices, to get carbohydrates.
- Drink plenty of water, preferably drinking about ten glasses of water a day.
Build muscle mass
- Focus on weight training, preferably in a gym to gain weight and weight sets to practice at home.
- Drink protein drinks directly after every period of time dedicated to weight training, as recent studies have shown that energy drinks help to endurance and stability during exercise.
- Giving the muscles a chance to relax between each exercise and another; because this method helps to enlarge and strengthen the muscles of the body.
Avoid some bad habits
- Avoid sitting for long hours, because eating different foods and sitting for long hours does not give the appearance of an ideal body, so prefer to eat five meals a day and continue to exercise.
- Dealing with a personal and professional trainer to achieve the desired results, avoiding the stress and extreme fatigue resulting from harsh exercises, putting the body under great pressure because of the enthusiasm of men to gain weight quickly.