Follow a diet
Reduce carbohydrate intake
Focus on dieting on proteins that promote metabolism in the body, and limit appetite, as this method helps to lose weight in a few days, where many studies indicate that a low-carbohydrate diet, is the best Methods to reduce weight and enhance the level of public health, because of its role in the expulsion of water from the body, so we find the difference in weight clear during a short period of time to follow this system.
Foods high in sugars and carbohydrates will boost insulin production in the body responsible for storing fat, which increases the severity of the problem of weight gain, so reducing the intake of these items reduces the accumulation of excess water in the body, and low levels of fat, Eat plenty of protein, unsaturated fats and vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, lettuce, cucumber, celery, cabbage, as well as meat, including seafood and fish, can also eat olive oil and some types of fruits such as avocados.
Eat healthy foods
Eat healthy foods that contain fewer calories and avoid eating junk food, because they contain a large number of calories. These foods help to increase the feeling of satiety, because if the amount of calories consumed is greater than the amount of calories You will need to reduce your spices and sauces, avoid late-night dinner, make sure you consume more fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water, and avoid drinking soft drinks.
Exercise, including high intensity exercises, and resistance exercises are the best ways to ensure fat burning and improve the overall appearance of the body. Resistance exercises such as weight lifting contribute to the loss of the same amount of weight as in normal aerobic exercises, . This exercise is a great way to reduce body stores of carbohydrates and water weight, eliminate bloating, as well as maintain the levels of hormones that usually decrease when a particular diet.
High intensity exercises and intermittent time exercises are also effective ways to lose weight. Research suggests that exercise for five to ten minutes contributes to weight loss five times the normal exercise and can be done three to four times. Week as part of the sports system.
High intensity exercises
Examples of these exercises include:
- Session 1: 10 x 20 seconds Race (run, run) with 40 seconds rest.
- Session 2: 15 x 15 seconds Race with 30 seconds rest.
- Session 3: 7 x 30 seconds race with 60 seconds rest.
- Session 4: 20 x 10 seconds race with 20 seconds rest.
- In order to burn extra calories and lose more weight, daily physical activity can be increased. The difference between performing a manual function and an office function is up to 1,000 calories per day, equivalent to exercise for between 90 and 100 Twenty minutes, so changing the daily lifestyle, being careful to walk, go shopping on foot, in addition to standing over sitting, cleaning the house can help burn a lot of calories.
Weight lifting exercises
Weight lifting exercises are the best way to continue to exercise and stick to it, so you must be committed to these exercises by going to the gym at the rate of three to four times a week.
Tips for weight loss
There are many tips that can be followed to ensure weight loss, the most important of which are:
- Make plan: This plan includes the will to eat high-calorie foods, such as eating many times, dividing food into small meals, knowing the number of calories to be consumed daily, taking care to take the right amount, and drinking more water in case of hunger.
- Getting support: Through friends and family, or entering groups to lose weight, so the individual is encouraged, and increased determination, and can use smart phone applications that support weight loss.
- Define the drivers for eating: Food is the fuel to do the daily work, but many people do not just eat to gain energy everyday, some of them eat in large quantities when the stress, or anger, or anxiety, or depression, or joy, so you should know any feelings that arouse appetite towards Food, and when it occurs should be preoccupied with something else, such as walking.
- Intermittent fasting: Intermittent fasting is another effective tool in fat burning, because it forces a person to reduce his own calories and limits eating for a short period of time.
- Caffeine: Especially coffee. Coffee is a healthy source of caffeine, and studies suggest that caffeine can help a person burn more fat as well as help to lose excess water in the body.