Considered fat in the buttocks area of fat that are difficult to get rid of them, and pose a big problem when many women, and affect the self and the general appearance of women’s confidence, affects estrogen female hormone on the amount of fat in the buttocks, in addition to the genetic factor and the shape of the body in women, and can be disposed of Fat in the buttocks area by a balanced diet, exercise, liposuction or physical therapy can be used using fat crackers to get rid of fat in this area.
The accumulation of fat in the buttocks causes many health problems such as: Arthritis, increased risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and thus increases pressure on the knee joint.
Causes of fat pool in the buttocks area
- Lack of activity and sitting longer periods on television or because of the nature of work.
- Eat foods high in saturated fat and sugars.
- Standing moderately affects the body’s strength and helps in the accumulation of fat in the buttocks area.
- The high level of estrogen which gives the female form of women.
- Significant increase in weight.
- If the bones are thin, do not store too much fat, and if they are wide, they are suitable for storing more fat.
- The genetic factor affects the shape of the body and its fat content.
How To Lose Fat In The Buttocks
- Weight loss in general, exercise healthy eating habits.
- Perform exercises that help relieve the buttocks area.
- Eat fruits that help burn fat in the buttocks area such as: orange, grapefruit, and berries.
- Eat leafy vegetables such as spinach and green beans. These vegetables contain a large amount of fiber that helps to soften the buttocks.
- Stay away from fatty foods such as red meat, and replace them with white meat such as: skimmed chicken, fish.
- Eat healthy fats such as nuts and olive oil.
Healthy habits to get rid of buttocks
- Use the stairs instead of the electric elevator.
- Exercise and make it a daily habit.
- Exercising pressure exercises on the buttocks, such as squatting, exercises that help to tighten the hip muscles, and weight can be used to increase the difficulty of exercise.
- Do not eat soft drinks, and keep away from sugars.
- Avoid fat and fried foods, and eat foods high in fiber.
- Eating whole grains provides the body with good amounts of fiber and increases the feeling of satiety.
- Eat enough protein that helps build muscle.
- Eating enough water helps burn fat faster.